1. Secure Payments
- We accept payment via credit card/debit card.
- We offer Cash on Delivery also.
- We are unable to process sales on account, nor accept payment via direct bank deposit.
- To ensure protection of your credit card details, payments are processed using a secure, third party payment gateway service run by Stripe. Any changes or updates to your payment information need to be made via our website to ensure the highest level security is maintained. Customer Service staff will not handle any credit card information via phone or email. All credit card details are encrypted and cannot be accessed by our Customer Service Team.
- We prefer that you place your order online as this ensures the highest level of accuracy; we will take orders over the phone as a last resort if you are experiencing computer problems or do not have access to the internet.
- Order cut off time is midnight the day before your delivery day. The order will be delivered by afternoon on the day of delivery.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Please make sure you check your order confirmation carefully as we will not accept liability for incorrectly ordered items.
- Your order confirmation is not your invoice.
- Cancellation of your order cannot occur on the day in which the order is being delivered.
- We do our best to accommodate late changes to your order. However, once your order has been packed and is in ‘despatch’ we are unable to accommodate any more alterations.
- When you use this website you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and for restricting access to your computer.
3.Pricing and Product Availability
- Pricing of Organic Produce is subject to market fluctuation and will vary from week to week.
- We aim to keep our website up to date in regards to availability and pricing. We do however carry numerous grocery lines and there is a slight time lag in the updating of information.
- On occasion an item you have ordered may not be available. If this is the case we will usually try to contact you via sms to let you know and to ask if you would like a substitute item.
4. Delivery Information
- Currently we have delivery facility in the following post codes 2088,2089,2090,2091,2092,2093,2094,2095. We are offering free delivery facility in Mosman. Delivery to other post codes will be chargeable.
- Unless you live in a security building we do not require you to be home at the time of delivery.
- If we need access through a security door to deliver your order you will need to be home at time of delivery. If you are not home and are not contactable by phone our driver is under instructions to bring your order back to the warehouse. We will then attempt delivery again on the next available delivery day, if this occurs you will be charged a second delivery fee.
- We send out a text message with a two hour window of expected delivery. Please note this is an approximation only. Although we do our best to make sure your order will arrive ‘on time’, there are various factors which may cause our driver to run late. As such we make no guarantee that your order will arrive during the specified time. If our driver is running late we will, if practical, send out another text message with an updated estimate.
5. Returns/Credits Policy
- It is our aim to only provide the freshest produce, we have quality control systems in place for checking produce as it is arrives and leaves our warehouse. Occassionally, however, an item will be missed in this system.
- Earthpot offers a full credit for any produce provided that is not of the best quality. We ask customers to inform us as soon as possible after receiving their order and within 24 hours. If possible we will deliver replacement items or we will issue a credit on your account to be deducted from your next order. If this does not suit, you can request a credit directly onto your credit card.
- If you have had an item delivered that was ordered incorrectly we are happy to issue a refund, however you will need to personally arrange return of the item in original unopened condition as soon as possible. Please contact us prior to returning goods.
- If we have supplied you with an item incorrectly or provided the wrong item in error we will issue a refund or if possible deliver the correct item. However, you will need to make the item available for pick up on our next delivery run to your area. If you have used the item or thrown it away we reserve the right to reject your claim for a refund. All claims for credit due missing or incorrect items must be made to Earthpot Office within 24 hours of the delivery being received.
6. The Use of Promo codes
- From time to time we offer promotional codes for either new or existing customers.
- All promo codes have an expiry date and are available for a defined period of time only. On occassions they are only available for the week in which they are issued.
- Eligibility is usually based on meeting a minimum spend. The delivery fee is not included in this minimum.
- Multiple promo codes are not able to be combined on the same order. One promocode per delivery.
- The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is the property of Earthpot. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Earthpot or purchasing Earthpot products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Earthpot or to purchase Earthpot products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Earthpot. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
- This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Earthpot disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Earthpot does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Earthpot does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
9.Limitation of Liability
- Earthpot shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Earthpot has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- In the event that a Earthpot product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Earthpot reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Earthpot reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Earthpot shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Earthpot without notice at any time, for any reason.
- Earthpot may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Earthpot
13. Use of Site
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Earthpot or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- Earthpot does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Earthpot is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Earthpot reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Earthpot in its sole discretion.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Earthpot, its officers, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.Third-Party Links
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Earthpot may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Earthpot, Earthpot has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Earthpot. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Earthpot seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).